Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Lead Foot

Felt like I had cement shoes on today and I ignored the little minx on my left shoulder that tried to talk me into staying in bed, pulled on my warm running gear and headed into The Tan to do some run throughs followed by a 50 minute run. The minx sat on my shoulder with her feet dangling over my collarbone and pulled on my ear lobe, trying to convince me that we should go home! However I am proud to say that regardless of feeling like I had heavy feet, I resisted temptation and kept at it.
SCOREBOARD
Leanne    1              Little Minx     0

No comments:

Post a Comment