Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Break in

Another run session, another new pair of running shoes to break in! A loooonnnnnnggggggg interval session - almost 15kms - in a new pair of runners = burning feet soles.............. So I could say that I was on fire but not in the way I like to be! Need less to say I enjoyed the brisk walks between the running sets to allow my feet to have some respite from the burn on the bottom of my feet.....the burn happens to me when I am breaking in new runners................does anyone else experience this?

1 comment:

  1. I do walking up the stairs....when I was walking before I left Springfield my shins used to burn and then it settled....sometimes when I have a new pair of heels I get that feeling...maybe just time and it will go away and then you will really be on fire...!! keep going Leanne...vh

    ReplyDelete