Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 19 August 2011

Hammer time

Legs felt heavy this morning and it was indeed a very slow run........along the beach in Santa Monica.......when we got back to the hotel I tallied the number of kms that have been run in less than a week.......68! On top of that are the many many kms that have been walked each day as well as we discover the cities.......so no wonder the legs are heavy and that I feel hammered.......plan on wearing sandals out today........guaranteeing that less kms will be covered...........hammered but happy!

1 comment: