Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 22 August 2011

Hit the ground running

Back in Melbourne after a fantastic holiday in The States........less than 24 hours on the ground, I was out doing an interval session at 5am this morning.....with my committed running partners! This is a heavy week of running, so fingers crossed that jetlag doesn't hang around too long!

PS..........In my hours of wakefulness last night I recalled some of the holiday sights I neglected to share.......out running at 6am on the last morning in Santa Monica, some dude was walking ahead of us smoking his joint..........the wheelchair bound homeless man with kermit green prosthetic legs wildly racing (himself)back and forth along the pavement in Santa Monica and the incapacitated granny sitting in a wheelchair spinning in circles on a decline while her Hispanic carer (hired help??) turned her back to order food....you just can't good help these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment