Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 31 October 2011

Running on empty

Rude is what it was when the alarm sounded at 4.10am! Needed convincing to get up and I did ............eventually, donning a thermal top and warm legs....................the interval session took 70 minutes (and 10kms) and I really felt like I was running on an empty tank. That's it, I had nothing :(

Let's see how I go tomorrow............already it will be a winner because it is a public holiday and I get to have some sort of sleep in!

Giddy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment