Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

M.I.A.

Missing in action - that was me this morning :(
I went to bed last night visualising my run and was feeling pretty positive about it.........not that there was anything daunting about the run - an easy 40 minutes...............but when the alarm went off I just had nothing, no desire, no interest, nil motivation. So I stayed in bed. Dozing.
So tomorrow is another day and I I will be up and out the door.......................promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment