Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 20 November 2011

How BIG is BIG?

The answer is....................................today's run session was BIG! I calculated roughly that it would be about an hour and a half and in the end it was one hour 42 minutes and a grand total of 17.29km covered between Port Melbourne and Elwood. I had a warm up,10 lots of 1km efforts with walk-float in between each effort and a long cool down. Gorgeous morning with lots of people down at the triathlon in St Kilda.
Hope that whatever you are up to today is BIG too!

No comments:

Post a Comment