Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Short and sharp

When my coach said that this week I would have less runs but the runs would be high with intensity he wasn't wrong. Having Monday as a rest day as well as today has been great because I have been able to fill my day with more stuff before the work day starts!
Yesterday morning's session was over and done with in less than an hour (this does not happen very often) but essentially after a warm up and some run throughs I was required to run like I was being chased (by an invisible being) for 10 minutes at a time! And there wasn't even the fun of being caught or of sqealing in my quest to escape my chaser!
When was the last time you were chased?

No comments:

Post a Comment