Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 18 November 2011

Another day, another run

Our little trio headed over to Port Melbourne for the run session.....................22 degrees at 5am = a sticky run. Hasn't been a great  for me work wise and today I really just couldn't get it together.........think I would rather have thrown myself in the water, a bit like the pooch did....................have another run tomorrow morning and another on Sunday..................with some luck I will run this week out of my system and start fresh again for next week.
How has your week been?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne,

    My week has been great thanks. I really enjoy reading your blog - thanks for taking the time to write it with such regularity. Your energy and dedication is inspiring.

    Hope you have great weekend and that your runs go well.

    All the best

    Ashley S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash...........thanks for reading my blog.........I enjoy writing the blog and having readers is a bonus :) hope all is going well for you x

    ReplyDelete