Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Cry me a River

Sheesh.................no run sessions have ever made me cry as much as the past few weeks at work have. If only the energy I am expending dealing with work issues could be transferred to my runs.................maybe I would feel like I had some more energy to give my runs.
This morning I also realised, running along the bay, that I haven't been present to the beauty of nature around me because of my preoccupation with work. :(

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say Leanne, except that I hope it gets better soon. I know people that know people that know people if you know what I mean....actually I don't know people that know people that know people - but would come in handy at times!! Hope it improves soon for you. Always always look at the beauty around you while on your run....:) Vanessa

    ReplyDelete