Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 5 November 2011

Dive Bombed

Fabulous calm morning in Melbourne.............made our way to The Tan for a hills session..............one word................T.O.U.G.H.....................the hills may look meek and mild to the untrained eye but to my lungs it was a rough way to start the day! Afterall this was my first hills session since starting training again 2 weeks ago! And to add insult to injury, I was obviously (unknowingly) trespassing on 'enemy territory'............cranky Plovers dive-bombed with military precision for crossing the invisible boundary lines! Their swooping ensured that we did not linger.

And if this is what the hills did to the pooch, how do you think I pulled up?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment