Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Wakey, wakey

After a super dooper (and long) sleep, I pulled on my running gear and headed over to the Tan for a 70 minute hill run. Evidence of last night's mighty winds and heavy rains everywhere.............................the solitude of the run allowed me to think (I never overthink!) about how to solve the problems of the entire universe in a single wave of my wand. Another hard run, made harder by the challenges I added to the mix but a sense of accomplishment when I finished my session.
May your weekend be full of magic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment