Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 8 October 2011

My secret weapon


Silic, lube..................... call it what you will but it is the BEST barrier cream (and secret weapon) I have used and lathering my feet and skin with it will ensure that I do not get any chafing where my skin moves against fabric and more importantly I will not suffer any blisters..................having blister-free feet is imperative because I plan on wearing a new pair of shoes that I bought last weekend to work on Monday!
Today I am taking it easy, cooking another batch of granola and giving my legs and feet as much rest as possible. I am feeling pretty positive about what lies ahead but all going to plan, this time in 24 hours I will most probably be sitting in the same place on the sofa loving myself sick!

See you at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment