Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Pill Popper

It is a wonder that you cannot hear the pills that I pop every morning before I run jiggling around inside me............I start with an anti-histamine to beat the pollen at it's game, Voltaren tablets to relieve infammation, 3 flaxseed tablets, a mulitvitamin and 4 Chinese herb capsules to regulate girl stuff! On marathon day I will add some pain killers to that mix as well as some caffeine tablets............sheesh!
So if you are cheering the runners on along the route and you don't see me, there is a good chance you will hear me!
Another run session along the bay.............ships were dotted out in the bay and their lights reflecting on the water formed lines of light and looked like massive bar codes on the water!
Had a session with Matt @ Muscular Therapies to help sort out some foot pain.
3 more sleeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment