Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 29 October 2011

One Towel, Three Wet Bodies

After a much needed sleep in, we hit the pavement down at Newport running towards Williamstown and the heavens opened up. Coach Tippett told me the previous day to just go out and enjoy the runs, not to worry about pace and not to panic, my fitness/conditioning would be back again in a couple of weeks. So with that in mind, the run was an easy 40 minutes.....................although I couldn't maintain a conversation particularly well (and it wasn't because I had nothing of value to talk about!). I was happy that the wind was light and in my favour some of the way..............the only dilemma was which one of the wet bodies needed the towel most post run!
See you out there tomorrow :)

(And a shout out to my friend who is competing in a triathlon in Kalgoorlie in the morning.........you go girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment