Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Toes in the water

This morning, I slid my gorgeous painted toenails into my Vibrams and headed down to the beach @ Williamstown to do a light interval session. I was hesitant................................ just in case my bruised toenails hurt but I can happily report that I suffered not one bit of discomfort or pain. YAY! And so the games will begin again :)

And..................................not that I need any convincing to wear high heels, the article below from an incredibly reputable Sunday newspaper (!) informs me that my high heels will save my knees which in turn will be a bonus for my running! And research suugests that heels can also do wonders for a woman's sex life.................................Touche




No comments:

Post a Comment