Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sole Survivor

So, why did I need a new pair of flats?
1. Did I seriously think that the loafer shoe would add more personality to my life....seriously?!! Come on!!
1. Flat shoes don't feature a lot in my wardrobe so they were an obvious choice.
2. I love patent.
4. I love shoes.
5. Each of our feet has 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 tendons, muscles and ligaments. With such a complex structure, there is a lot that can go wrong. So you could say that I am trying to be a little kinder to my feet!
6. Because I could

2 comments:

  1. Another side effect of flat shoes is a reduction in height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct and i need all the help in gaining a few cms.....gives me a sense of power!

    ReplyDelete