Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Ice ice baby

I took the opportunity to do a treadmill run this morning instead of getting dressed in thermal running gear to brave the icy start in Melbourne this morning. Figured that I only have the chance to take the option of a treadmill run for 2 more days (holidays finish Sunday midnight and I once more will do my runs at stupid o'clock, simply to get them done!)............the flash new treadmills allow you to choose virtual scenery, so I opted to run through the streets and parks of Chicago followed by some trail runs through Wyoming State Park.
Post run, I think I hear some new shoes calling my name........................I need some red heels.......watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Lady I red!! great song so shoes should be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete