Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

AWOL Mojo

Missed this morning's run in favour of a few more zzzzzzzzz (in my defence I woke @ 3am and was awake for 2 hours)............walked the pooch for a coffee pick up and while she looked high and low for rabbits I looked high and low for my mojo that took a leave of absence this morning....the good news is, I found my mojo, hiding in a random neighbourhood letterbox seeking warmth from the morning..............I poked it a few times, tried to coerce it out of hiding and sensing a stubborness not previously experienced, I grabbed mojo by the scruff of the neck and stuffed it in my pocket and finished the walk home.
Mojo and I will become friends on this afternoon's run.

1 comment:

  1. BTW no rabbits were to be found for the pooch to get excited about :(

    ReplyDelete