Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 16 July 2011

A leopard never changes it spots

This post is a follow up for the request to post a photo of my leopard shoes.......the original leopard heels I bought in New York a number of years ago and are affectionately known as 'my hooker shoes' by a dear queer. The other leopard heels are Vienna Kid and I wore them to my 40th a couple of years ago. Miaow pussycats

New York purchase                                      Vienna Kid sexy heels  

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! the ones on the left look like they are the one's I remember..........who could not have not noticed those lil beauties strolling down the verandah's at Rocky Beach happy memories x

    ReplyDelete