Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 11 July 2011

Run baby run!

Day 2...........I hit the gym yesterday to avoid the winds that promised to transport me to the Land of Oz............was being a cry baby about running yet again in blasting cold winds and rain...............was a nice change listening to my tunes, watching people come and go at the gym and watch the TV screens with breakfast tv but I did miss pounding the pavement.
A trip into the city later in the day was filled with many temptations (known as shoe sales) and I HAD to buy another pair of flat shoes..........simply because I don't have enough. I ended up with a patent pair from Wittner, with the tag line reading "Add a little personality to your look with the Rachale loafer!"......as if I need any more personality! (http://www.wittner.com.au/shoes/shoes-sale/rachale-black-buttermilk-patent.html)

Today's run was on the treadmill again but tomorrow I will see you on the hills

No comments:

Post a Comment