Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 10 July 2011

High Winds........Secure your load!

                                                                        High Winds.........Secure Your Load

Day 1 of training for the Melbourne Marathon............my first run after having a week off letting the migraine hangover wear off. Have a guess how]I escaped the high winds!




9 comments:

  1. Underground running club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are mad!!! I know how sore I am after on hour long game of netball, I don't know that I could possible run a marathon, especially with my dodgy knees! Can't wait to read about more of your training adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...seeing if it works this time

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous is me....you tied a bungee cord to yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  5. post a pic of the coloured stripy heels...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No post a pic of those killer leopard skin heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous......you will need to remind me what the loepard skin heels look like........I have several pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Leanne THE killer leopard skin heels you wore at Rocky Beach of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous....is that you Jane? I will have a look for the leopard shoes........pointy toed ones? Think I know which ones you are referring to....if they are the ones I am thinking of, they are also known by a dear friend as my hooker shoes!!!...they are probably looking a little worse for wear these days but I will post a photo!!

    ReplyDelete