Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 25 May 2012

Winter warmer

I know, I know..............we aren't officially in the season of winter yet but with forecasts of wild weather heading our way (and I only had to look at the evidence outside the windows this morning to know that it was true) took my run indoors at the gym.....................with an apparent temperature (takes into account the wind chill) of -1.3 I don't think I was being a sook wanting to stay in doors - I did the interval session, sweated and clocked just over 10kms....................if I had taken my run session outside I doubt that I would have warmed up enough to sweat and I don't think I would have had enough head space to contemplate the puzzle of life because my thoughts would have been spitting chips about running in such crap conditions!
Anyway I am looking forward to tasting the winter warmer that I have made for dinner...................vegetarian lasagne..............mmmmmm (courtesy of this week's WHO mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment