Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cool, cold, colder

This morning's apparent temperature (takes into account wind chill etc) was 1.4 degrees..............an icy windy 1.4 degrees.....................no matter what direction we ran through the city we couldn't dodge the wind, so thankfully the run session was a mere 40 minutes long........just as we were almost finished it started to rain icy shards.................heading indoors to the gym afterwards was a welcome respite from the cold but the steaming shower post weights was the best reward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment