Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 12 May 2012

I got chills, they're multiplying......

This morning's run session was mighty chilly.......another struggle to get out of bed but what got me up was the statement from yoga last night "how you do anything is how you do everything".........I thought about how I do anything (and I am still thinking about it) and that was enough to propel me out of bed and into the dark cold morning...........happy that I covered just over 14.5kms before breakfast. Have you worked out how you do anything and everything? Is it confronting for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment