Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 27 May 2012

FYI

  • Yesterday's run session was once again undertaken in the sanctity of the gym and then followed up with a sweaty, bendy yoga session in which we explored courage.......I was challenged
  • Today we skipped the run and weights and took the pooch for a stretch on the beach @ Port Melbourne.
  • My nephew looked through his 'nockulars' (in Queensland) and waved at our pooch (in Melbourne)
  • I realise that I am a bit slow to catch on but the series Nurse Jackie is fantastic. Get it!
  • Apparently running a marathon is all about triumph over adversity. There's nothing in life that you can't triumph over after that". I have run 3 marathons and I am currently testing this theory....................
  • I have been experimenting making muffins without sugar - mixed results...inspired by 'The Sweet Poison Quit Plan"
  • Watch 60 Minutes tonight to catch the story about a married couple, Kel and Gaz Pitman (in my age bracket) who do Ironman events.....................forever young.................did I mention we share the same coach?
  • Cross country mountain bike riding builds big quads (watching some of the action of the World Cup on TV)
  • I would really like to write a story for little people
  • Finally................

No comments:

Post a Comment