Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Fun run in the sun

Apparently what distinguishes those of us at the start line from those of us on the sofa is that we learn through running to take what the day gives us, what our body will allow us and what we can tolerate........my body certainly spoke to me at the fun run this morning in Templestowe...............originally slated to do the 10km run, my body really wanted to do nothing more than 5kms and that was that. The day was crisp and glorious.......fantastic running conditions.............also great conditions for walking the pooch who waited patiently in the car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment