Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 28 May 2012

Glamour Puss

Started the day with a weights session with the interval run session as a chaser and I indulged in some dance anthems (from about 10 years ago I realise.......eek) whilst I was at it.......have a listen too...........Chicane, Funkstar De Luxe, Kelis, Mr Timothy, We are family, Was not was, Happy, Flower Power, Stay, Push Up, Is it cos I'm Cool ........seriously that was another lifetime but I might add the heels were as glamorous then as they are now :) ah................the memory of me perched on the bar in a fabulously fringed (vintage) frock with my feet slipped in a glittery pair of seriously sexy heels.........................holding court and watching the comings and goings..................stories for another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment