Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Definition of Insanity

Many of you would be familiar with Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.......................my post migraine (very) slow and easy hour long run today provided me the head space to weigh up things and contemplate my options......................I think I have been able to pinpoint the insanity in my life and am making moves to change it........................do you know what your insanity is?

No comments:

Post a Comment