Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Trifecta

Who knows where the time goes but I have done 3 runs since my last entry and have not been able to find a window of opportunity in my day to write about them.........................until now....................... So in summary.............................it is 8 weeks today until I run my next marathon and the number of run sessions each week are increasing.....................long runs are back on the program and I really enjoy just getting out and running...................anyway I have clocked up just over 87kms in a week and that is even with missing one run session! Looking at my program for the next fortnight it won't surprise me if I clock up over 100kms each week..................just in time for school to start back!

PS........Shoes: I am still without a pair of red Mary-Janes but I am hopeful that a pair will find me soon.
PPS.......Feet: have taken immediate action to attempt to restore my gnarly toenail-less feet to their former glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment