Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Winter run

You could be forgiven for thinking that summer and autumn had been put on fast forward and once more winter was on the doorstep.....................a chilly morning meant that I snuggled under the doona longer than I had planned..............not even the pooch wanted to leave the house.........she was tucked under the doona and dug her paws in when I clicked on her leash, refusing to come for the run..............by the time I got to The Tan it was a busy scene. Today nothing hurt.........not my feet, not my knees and my breathing was settled so before I knew it the hour interval session was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment