Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 15 January 2012

My Clayton's Trail Run

Today was the day for the Two Bays Trail Run.............................except for people like me who did not register in time...........so today was my Clayton's trail run....................Coach Tippett instructed me to do the 28km run on soft surface.......................so 28km I did but on a mix of soft and hard surfaces that took me from Port Melbourne, to Albert Lake and onto The Tan returning to Port Melbourne two and a half hours later or there abouts. I purposely did not focus on my pace and just went out and ran and a sensational run it was.

(The pooch did not join me as we have since discovered that cramping is a known issue for border terriers and it is thought that extreme exercise aggravates the condition).

Glorious day.........................hope that you get out to enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment