Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Not on the plan

Today I opted to do a 90 minute hill run over a 40 minute tempo run.......................not sure what Caoch Tippett would have to say on the matter so I won't ask him. Think of the song lyric 'everyday I'm shuffling" and you will have the visual of my running action this morning..........well kind of :) BTW no hill in South Yarra got the better of me. Next run on Thursday morning (because this is a recovery week) so speak to you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment