Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Warm Up

Today's 2 hour 10 minute run was a warm up in a couple of ways........................firstly it was warm. I am used to running before the sun gets up so starting today's run @ 8ish was a shock to the system! Not only was the temperature higher than I am used to but the sun was out in all its shining gloriousness!
The second reason it was a warm up was because my triathlete and I ran a section of the run that we will both undertake in the marathon (as part of the Melbourne Ironman event) in 9 weeks.......so let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment