Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Reunion run

An hour and 40 minute interval session around dad's neighbourhood done before the sun had enough sting to create yet another tan line and before packing up the car to start our journey south. Pooch ran with us, partly because she had told us that she had missed us but more so because we wanted to wear her out so that she slept in the car. Not sure I will have the chance to buy a pair of shoes before we cross the border but We are meeting mum for a coffee in Currumbin and you never know what is around the corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment