Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 4 September 2011

You be the judge

Morning :)

All I am going to say is: windy conditions, burning soles of feet (breaking in new runners), sore calves (self diagnosd yesterday)................and with this Runner's World Quote of the day: "Relish the bad training runs. Without them it's difficult to recognise, much less appreciate, the good ones." - Pat Teske.
I will let you be the judge of whether my training run today was one to be relished or one to be appreciated.

Most enjoyable part of the session was having 3 other pairs of legs running with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment