Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 18 September 2011

The next interval

Another fabulous Melbourne morning............and just over 22kms covered in this morning's interval session. Calm conditions made for a great run along the bay. No cheeky pooch with me this morning

I want to share with you the inspiring journey of a woman I met through the gym just over 2 years ago......just shows you how amazing each of us is and that the possibilities are only limited by your thoughts. Love your work Trish and will be thinking of you as you set out from Euchua.
Gran takes life lesson and runs with it


No comments:

Post a Comment