Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Countdown

Received an email this afternoon reminding me that the Melbourne Marathon is only 26 days away..........mmmmmm.......took a look at what is left of my training program and as usual wondered if it will it all be ok on the day..........so far I have remained injury free and that was always my primary goal for this marathon, so I consider myself to be on track.

Today I did the hokey pokey and put my right hand in and shook it all about and committed to doing the marathon for a team entered into the first Ironman Melbourne, all staged in March 2012. I am happily leaving the 3.8km swim to Zoe and the 180km bike ride to Stuart. The swim happens in Frankston, the ride loops up the Eastlink and the run is from Frankston to St Kilda.
So who will be htere to cheer everyone on?

No comments:

Post a Comment