Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 11 September 2011

No need to be Robinson Crusoe

Today I had my second attempt at making coconut milk yoghurt. My first batch didn't turn out how I expected it to...primarily because it was RAW coconut milk yoghurt....suitable for those that follow a raw food diet. However that is not me.................so............................some research later I have discovered that coconut milk out of a can (rather than husking and cracking the coconut I so effortlessly demonstrated in a recent post!) is the way to go! With the assistance of a candy thermometer and some probiotic powder I am proud to say that my second attempt is now incubating! Watch this space again!

(PS I have been a busy little creative culinarian this afternoon making raspberry pecan muffins.........using silken tofu and sweetened with maple syrup..........if only this blogging experience was 'scratch and sniff ' so I could to share the yummies with you all.)

Tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment