Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 10 September 2011

I got chills, they're multiplyin'

Recorded temp: 8.0 degrees
Apparent temp: 1.8 degrees

Stay in warm bed OR get up and go for my run OR stay in warm bed OR get up and go for my run.....Trust me it was a bloody hard decision to make this morning........I could see the trees blowing and swaying outside the bedroom windows and those that know me, know that running in windy conditions really doesn't do it for me! This morning it was a case of grit my teeth and get going!
The Tan was full of colour and movement.......the colours of Spring as well as the scent of Spring.....the honeysuckle and jasmine wafting........the movement was partly thanks to Mother Nature as well as the many people out doing their thing!
Despite my initial reservations about heading out for my run, the intervals were completed before I knew it (and off to get coffee with my favourite two).....YAY and happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment