Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Bleary Theory

My eyes were bleary @ 4am this morning before my 2 hour interval session before work.............that is the bleary part of my day........the theory part is about compression wear and how it helps muscles recover..................I will admit that the hot  pink bedazzled calf sleeves (that I have been wearing surreptitiously under bed clothes and work clothes) appear to have done what the theory of compression says it will do............muscle soreness has been dramatically reduced! This makes for one very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment