Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tight as!

Alarm bleeped at 4am signalling that it was time to get up and get moving......after a sneaky 10 minute 'sleep in' it was off to The Tan for an interval session..........a total of 1.5hours.......thank you to the other legs that ran with me even though they didn't have to!
Slept last night wearing compression calf sleeves....quite the statement in bed wear..........my best attempt at self medication in response to my self diagnosis until I can get in to see Mr Raw-Food-Melbourne-Muscular-Therapy next week. The theory is that compression wear aids recovery.
Check them out (notice the diamantes and hot pink!)

1 comment:

  1. If they are good enough for chrissie wellington (multiple ironman champ) they are just about good enough for Leanne Sheardown!

    ReplyDelete