Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pre dawn observations

Nothing cerebral or profound but these thoughts were thunk when my triathlete and I were running hills in South Yarra @ 4.30 this morning.......................
  • Fancy houses still have smelly rubbish
  • It is not OK to leave your pooch in your car overnight - even if your car is a Mercedes
  • You can sneak up on possums, even in a vehicle
  • Window shopping is enjoyable at anytime of the day.....shiny shoes catch my eye anytime, anywhere
  • Older women have unique ways of wearing an afro
  • People in the shower need to be aware that you can be seen through the transluscent bathroom window, particularly when it is open
  • Habits die hard, even if it is before the sun comes up - man spotted in his sleek sports car checking for small change in every parking meter
  • A man sitting in his van listening to loud opera music @ 4.30am is usually included in a crime movie plot
  • Bananas give you legs
  • There are more bats in Melbourne than in Gothic City 
What have you seen today?

No comments:

Post a Comment