Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Holy Bat Girl

Can you tell I am back at work? I know I am back at the chalkface because I am extremely time poor and if you have read my recent blog entries you might have noticed that I have written about several run sessions in one entry.......................and today's entry is no different.................early morning runs with low flying bats and pouncing possums is the way I have started my work days this week.........last week was a crappy week for running - bloody exhausted and struggled getting out of bed so I am doing my best to make sure that I get my saggy butt out on the road for all my run sessions this week.....................the marathon is looming!

No comments:

Post a Comment