Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 10 February 2012

Oh no

The run session this morning didn't really even get off the ground......................arrived at the Tan bleary eyed and yawning and I felt that familiar ache in my groin area but I dismissed it blaming my active imagination...........................mmmm.....................managed about 4 minutes of running before reassessing the situation and walking back to the car with what would have looked like a giant carrot wedged up my butt! Tomorrow's 2 hour run will be interesting. Oh great!

No comments:

Post a Comment