Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Nude man walking

Running along Port Melbourne on a 90 minute interval session @ 4.30 this morning my triathlete asked me if the man walking on the beach was naked. "Nah" I said "he has speedos on". A few more steps and what I thought was a pair of speedos was actually a mass of pubic hair.....another couple of steps closer as he bent over to pick up his clothes and it was as though everything turned into s.....l......o.............m...........o............he bent over and I could have sworn his member touched the sand forming a tripod fit for a camera......................his mouth gaped open as his eyes met ours.....................as we ran by I said to my triathlete "Yep..........................................he was naked".
I had some issues with my little toe and when I pulled off my socks and shoes back at home I could see (and feel) that some rubbing had occurred (not sure how because I wear individual toe socks and I had put barrier cream all over  them)............this resulted in me having a meltdown before work trying to find a pair of shoes that didn't cause me excruciating pain.......................I ended up swallowing painkillers to get me out the door..............my little toe is already thanking me that tomorrow is a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment