Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Old school

This morning's run was through the streets from a time long ago, past roads and streets that I used to walk and play in, to the primary school that I went to for Grade 6 and 7 and from the house that dad still lives in. Hot and humid and with the sun popping from behind the clouds intermittently the interval session was sweaty and hilly.
Well I have been in Queensland now for almost 24 hrs which means that my shoe challenge needs to be met...........game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment