Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Do you recall Linda Evangelista (former ubermodel) once uttered the quote, "We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day"? I had a similar thought this morning ("I don't wake up for less than 10km") when I considered my run session................in store for me today was an easy peasy lemon squeezy 30 minute run @ easy pace.........I got up and headed out the front gate with the pooch and we set off around the neighbourhood.
Great way to start the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment