Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Bananas are da bomb!

Today's run is done...............fabulous morning to be out running..............legs and body really tired but I pushed myself as hard as I could in the interval sets and made the most of the 1 minute walks in between! Fueling my body for the long sessions has been a bit of trial and error but this morning's banana was a winner :)
Saw a huge red balloon (and its passengers) land on the beach at St Kilda.....................in the light of dawn it looked like a massive ruby tear drop floating to the ground..............
Enjoy the sunshine everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment