Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Head Junk

Apparently one person's junk is another person's treasure.................however I am not sure that anyone (other than the dog!) would want the junk I am blowing from my head! Off to Sydney in a tick for a wedding this afternoon....................alarm went off at 4am but I had been awake thinking of work stuff since midnight as well as blowing my nose and I just couldn't find my way to get up......so trying to not beat myself up about missing the session...................have packed a second pair of heels to wear to the wedding - I almost had a meltdown last night when I looked at my feet and instead of being able to see the veins and bones as per normal, I saw fat puffy feet.................fat puffy feet that DID NOT fit into the fabulous dusty pink platform slingbacks that I had bought to wear to the wedding. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH............seems you cannot have summer weather in Mlebourne without a pay off and that pay off for me was puffy feet! I tried on another pair of shoes but broke the zip doing them up AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.......................So I have hopefully averted a disaster and have packed a second pair of platform heels that should see me through the wedding if my feet remain as distorted as they were last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment